2004 Aug 11 10:20

Re: [vox-tech] SSH question

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 02:16:32AM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> people here love to answer questions.  and we have a very supportive
> environment.  not too many questions go unanswered on this list.

Hehe, I just had a funny thought: go through the vox-tech archives and
look for unanswered questions, and make a list:

  1. Unanswered but now moot  (issue doesn't occur or is out of date now)
  2. The answer is: XYZ  (i.e., pretty easy to answer these days)
  3. Still unanswered  (time for a bounty? :^) )

Just a thought. :)