2004 Aug 06 14:39

Re: [vox-tech] Losing keyboard and mouse between boots

Re: [vox-tech] Losing keyboard and mouse between boots

--On Thursday, August 05, 2004 22:00:01 -0700 Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com> wrote:

On Thursday 05 August 2004 09:32 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
They're both hooked up to ps/2.
A bit of googling turns up many varied and interesting
reports on this board, but nothing I can see precisely about
your problem.  I get the sense that ABit is debugging the
thing as they sell it.
<http://www.icronticforums.com/showthread.php?t=1519>. Joe-bob Briggs says check it out.

--
"Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared
the way for Jefferson Starship. The stage was now set for the Alan Parsons

Kenneth Herron Kenneth.Herron@mci.com v658-5894 916-569-5894