2004 Aug 06 14:39

[vox-tech] Abit motherboard

Hi Peter!
     You mentioned getting an Abit mother board and I wondered if
you are able to display the lm-sensor data for it. I bought an Abit
AS8 board and they have a "feature" called uguru which apparently
translates to a Winbond chip with custom programming. The only info I
could get said that they haven't released specs to allow open source
drivers. (and of course, they don't supply them) Are you able to
display the lm-sensor data in Linux?
     As far as keyboard, I'm kind of locked into USB keyboard and
mouse. I had one problem but it was solved by a BIOS tweak.

Richard Harke