2004 Aug 03 06:29

Re: [vox-tech] script to delete files

Milver S. Nisay said the following on 08/03/04 05:45:

anybody can advise me on deleting files automatically.
i would like to delete files named Bulk automatically every 30th of the month, this would be done using cronjob, this i can do.
but the script to search and delete the file named "Bulk", this is i am having problem, i need some kind of loop that will
search the file under /home and delete it when found then search back again to other folders under /home.
anyone willing to help?
thanks
milver
Use backquotes or xargs.