2004 Jul 29 03:00

[vox-tech] Grub and USB Keyboard

I installed Debian on a machine and also installed a new
motherboard. Now I find that I can't affect the boot sequence.
Its as if I have no keyboard. I am using a USB keyboard and through
a KVM switch but it worked ok on previous hardware
with SuSE 8.1 Now have Debian testing and the loader is grub.
(Was lilo before) Keyboard works OK in BIOS setup so
BIOS is certainly USB aware.

This doesn't affect operation of the current kernel but I
need to fix this before I build and install another kernel.

Richard Harke