2004 Jul 25 23:12

Re: [vox-tech] On my boxes,Windows is outperforming Debian in network speed

Re: [vox-tech] On my boxes,Windows is outperforming Debian in network speed

I just rebooted.  Initially the name lookups were slow, but I put
nameserver 127.0.0.1 back in /etc/resolv.conf and now the lookups are
fast.  Not sure what changed...

I'd like to know how to make this line show up automatically in
/etc/resolv.conf on startup.

Issac

--
Issac Trotts