2004 Jul 23 20:41

Re: [vox-tech] Debian configuration: X and modem and zip]

Re: [vox-tech] Debian configuration: X and modem and zip]

Quoting Jonathan Stickel (jjstickel@sbcglobal.net):

> FWIW, I have a Conexant winmodem in my laptop and previously had it
> working in linux.  That was before we got DSL.  I used the drivers from
> here:
>
> http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/
>
> It used to be free, but now they charge for the "full" (56k) version.

Link to the last no-charge version of this proprietary driver is
included in http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#winmodem .

rick@linuxmafia.com     modern-American-English-usage-improvement association.