2004 Jul 23 11:03

Re: [vox-tech] X

Do you know which X server module you're using?

What do you mean you "disabled" and "enabled" the frame buffer?  Did you
recompile the kernel to do that or did you just pass some parameters to
the kernel to "turn it off?"  If the former, did you build them as
modules at all (actually I don't think that's possible but...)  If the
latter, which paramters did you pass?

-Mark

Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius