2004 Jul 23 16:32

Re: [vox-tech] Online with BasicLinux!

Good going, Bill, David and others!  Good going, Margo!

Quoting Margo Schulter (mschulter@calweb.com):

> For someone like me who comes from a "DOS-without-Windows" background with
> a liking for UNIX shell accounts and DJGPP, BasicLinux is a _perfect_
> choice.

Margo, if I may say so, you actually have the perfect background
(old-time DOS-head) to become fully acclimated to Linux, in my
experience.  You're going to have a relatively easy time of it, and have
a lot of fun.  Welcome to the clan!

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                         This .signature intentionally left blank.