2004 Jul 22 07:29

[vox-tech] Stupid floppy/zip label question

[vox-tech] Stupid floppy/zip label question

Hi all,

I've noticed that there two types of floppy and zip disk labels:

   1. Those that peel off easily
   2. Those that don't peel off.

I need to buy a whole bunch floppy/zip labels, but I hate the ones that
don't come off.  Any suggestions as to a brand of label?

This is kind of an embarrassingly stupid question, but I really want to
buy labels that come off...

Thanks!
Pete

--
In theory, theory and practise are the same.  In practise, they aren't.