2004 Jul 21 15:24

Re: [vox-tech] Firefox upgrade killed themes!

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 12:59:18PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> I'm pulling FireFox for Debian Woody from:
>

> # Firefox for woody
> deb http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/backports.org/debian woody mozilla-firefoxdeb http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/backports.org/debian woody flashplugin-nonfree
> deb http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/ftp.blackdown.org/java-linux/debian woody main non-free
>

> Last night I did an apt-get update/upgrade, and a new version got pulled
> down (Mozilla Firefox 0.9.1, Copyright (c) 2004 mozilla.org), and suddenly
> the themes all disappeared!!!
>
> Any ideas?  (Don't have time this sec to search for where they may have
> ended up; need to pack for a trip :) ... I just thought maybe others had
> seen something similar.)

I don't know whether this relates to your backport as well as Debian's
officialpackages, but they say on the topic of #debian-devel that they
have a firefox upgrade issue that is fixed upstream. But I'm not quite
sure what that issue is, or whether it applies to you.