January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jul 21 13:15

[vox-tech] Firefox upgrade killed themes!

[vox-tech] Firefox upgrade killed themes!

I'm pulling FireFox for Debian Woody from:

# Firefox for woody
deb http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/backports.org/debian woody mozilla-firefoxdeb http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/backports.org/debian woody flashplugin-nonfree
deb http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/ftp.blackdown.org/java-linux/debian woody main non-free

Last night I did an apt-get update/upgrade, and a new version got pulled
down (Mozilla Firefox 0.9.1, Copyright (c) 2004 mozilla.org), and suddenly
the themes all disappeared!!!

Any ideas?  (Don't have time this sec to search for where they may have
ended up; need to pack for a trip :) ... I just thought maybe others had
seen something similar.)

Thx

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com            "Avoid missing ball for high score"