2004 Jul 14 10:10

Re: [vox-tech] Procmail to kill "Subject: $77168" spams

On Wed 14 Jul 04,  9:59 AM, Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> said:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 08:19:22AM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:
> > That is a good choice, but you ought to do your own spam filtering on
> > your own computer.
>
> I don't check my email on my computer.  I use Sonic's shell and run Mutt
> there.  I appreciate the portability.  *shrug*
>

> -bill!

nothing prevents you from installing SA in your shell account.  before
the physics department installed SA, i installed my own personal version
of SA and used that.

pete

--
In theory, theory and practise are the same.  In practise, they aren't.