2004 Jul 13 03:07

Re: [vox-tech] BTTV Problems with multiple cards

Re: [vox-tech] BTTV Problems with multiple cards

Only Problem I seem to be having now is a flicker as
if the fps is screwy, that and mythtv is running slow
and buggy but thats another issue entirely.

--- "Mark K. Kim" <lugod@cbreak.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Hans W. Uhlig wrote:
>
> > Well I did something, I dont know why but it now
> works
> > fine... on all three, *wonders if turning the bios
> > non pnp supporting did the trick*
>
>    -_-' ...
>
> computers are very good random situation
> generators...
>
> -Mark
>
> --
> Mark K. Kim
> AIM: markus kimius
> Homepage: http://www.cbreak.org/
> Xanga: http://www.xanga.com/vindaci
> Friendster:
> http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=13046
> PGP key fingerprint: 7324 BACA 53AD E504 A76E  5167
> 6822 94F0 F298 5DCE
> PGP key available on the homepage

=====
Hans W. Uhlig
deathguard@yahoo.com
http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig
"Life is a Long and lonely road, Bring a friend"

GPG Fingerprint : 2470 6619 6156 9A0E 577E E7B1 D2BB C9BA 07C0 C7BF
GPG Public key  : http://purple.worldforge.org/~huhlig/deathguard.asc