2004 Jun 28 18:31

Re: [vox-tech] Components of a FreeBSD Minimum Install [OT]

Re: [vox-tech] Components of a FreeBSD Minimum Install [OT]

Thanks for that site. With the information from that site, I think I use a shell script and personal mucking around to accomplish what I need.

Dan

David King wrote:
You can check the source tree (/usr/src/contrib for contributed software), or <http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.2.1R/relnotes-i386.html#CONTRIB> works, too. That one will only give you what's been updated, but almost all of the contrib applications are between releases. The easiest way is the source tree (use sysinstall to install it if you didn't on the initial install)

<snip>