2004 Jun 21 17:15

[vox-tech] RedHat 9 Updates...

I am William Perdue.

I've just now finished reinstalling RedHat Linux 9 (after a cracker broke into my root directory). I looked for the patches for RedHat. I printed the list of security fixes out.120+ !

My Question is, Is there any place where I can download RedHat 9 with all or most of the patches already installed?
Thank you.

-William Perdue

William Perdue
E-mail: william@williamperdue.com