2004 Jun 10 11:24

Re: [vox-tech] gdb segfaults when printing long double complexvariables

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 08:58:52AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> the fate of semi-classical quantum gravity depends on it!    ;-)

Heh, I'm sure that quantum gravity _itself_ won't be affected. ;)

BTW, I think a bug report to the upstream (FSF/GNU?) would be quicker,
though I'm sure Gentoo and Debian folks are interested.  (What they _usually_
seem to do first, though, is just pass it on to upstream, who then handles
it, releases a patch and/or new version, then it finally goes downstream to
your distro. :) )

Not that I have MUCH experience, but I'm the upstream for some Debian
packages, obviously.  (apt-get install defendguin ;) )