2004 Jun 10 10:50

Re: [vox-tech] gdb segfaults when printing long double complexvariables

Re: [vox-tech] gdb segfaults when printing long double complexvariables

sheesh!  i guess i forgot to put down a version number, didn't i?

i'm using gdb 6.1, debian level 3.   sure, feel free to report it to
gentoo.  i've filed a debian bug report a few minutes ago.  hopefully,
they'll fix it soon because i REALLY need gdb right this second to debug
a program full of long double complex variables!   the fate of
semi-classical quantum gravity depends on it!    ;-)

pete

On Thu 10 Jun 04,  8:48 AM, Daniel Hurt <dwhurt@ucdavis.edu> said:
> I know it does not help, but it is reproducible here on gdb 6.1.  Mind
> if I point this out in the Gentoo Forums and Bug Site?
>
> Dan
>
> Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> >Bug: GDB segfaults when printing long double complex variables.

   (snip)

--
In theory, theory and practise are the same.  In practise, they aren't.