2004 Jun 07 12:32

[vox-tech] sendmail+spamassassin

hello there.
anybody can guide me to useful link on settiup up sendmail + spamassassin.
my sendmail works fine. my spamassassin installed successfully.
my problem is it seems that sendmail does not know that spamassassin is existing therefore
spamassassin is not working together with sendmail. anyone?

i have RH9, sendmail-8.12.8-9.90, sendmail-cf-8.12.8-9.90 .
/milver