2004 May 26 14:27

Re: [vox-tech] emergency: please help. /lib keeps disappearing

Re: [vox-tech] emergency: please help. /lib keeps disappearing

Quoting Jonathan Stickel (jjstickel@sbcglobal.net):

> But once you give Gentoo a worthy chance, you are hooked and put up
> with lengthy upgrades.

I appreciate the warning.  ;->

--
Cheers,                   "Besides, Debian runs Web sites, Red Hat runs
Rick Moen                  Quake, and Windows runs Half-Life."