2004 May 28 01:15

[vox-tech] rndc: connect failed: connection refused

[vox-tech] rndc: connect failed: connection refused

hello again.
one of my DNS box is up and running well. however, issuing a restart or a status named command
will give out:

rndc: connect failed: connection refused

i cannot stop the named BUT i can start it well. reload fails and status fails also.
RH 9. and i have this.
bind-9.2.1-16
bind-utils-9.2.1-16

anyone with the same experience? AMAP, i do not want to have a BIND upgrade.
please advise.
//milver