2004 May 25 15:37

[vox-tech] [Fwd: Choice of Distributions]

[vox-tech] [Fwd: Choice of Distributions]

Hello

I'm looking for some opinions on a "green field" opportunity for an ISP administration system. The group has used Debian in the past although they really don't have any preference.

My own requirements - Excellent ports and packages system with good tools, good native configuration for security and scalability, strong user community - more technical than not, good central maintainership....

Honestly I'm thinking Gentoo but no bias as such

All thoughts welcome

Mke