2004 May 26 20:06

Re: [vox-tech] Removing Files

No Dice:

# ls -Ri ./movies
ls: ./movies/Evil Dead 3 - Army of Darkness (Director´s Cut).avi: No such file or directory
./movies:

Dan

Jan W wrote:
Does 'ls -i' report an inode number?  It sounds like the inode is in trouble,
and probably should be deleted....

I would try:

# ls -Ri ./movies
(get inode number)
# find . -inum (inode to be deleted) -exec rm {} \;

I dunno, tho.  Just trying to help out...

--htho

jan