2004 May 20 13:42

Re: [vox-tech] Removing Files

this is one of the most interesting threads i've seen in a long time.  i
honestly can't wait to see what the solution turns out to be!

someone mentioned (can't remember who) to unmount and fsck the
partition.  have you done that?  have you looked in your logs for fs
or hd errors?  i think that would be a good thing to do before spending
any more time on other solutions.

pete