2004 May 18 11:07

Re: [vox-tech] redirect to squid using router

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 10:25:13AM -0700, Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> Don't you think you ought to ask in a Cisco support area, instead of a
> Linux support area?

Well, Squid is a tool people use on Linux, so I don't think it would be
surprising to find other Linux folks might have had the same issue.
But yeah, since it's a Cisco product, there's probably a way better chance
of getting help FROM Cisco.  (Though I guess that depends on how good their
suh-port is. :^) )

-bill!
("Null modem?  You mean, like, for a phone?" - Radio Shack employee)