2004 May 18 11:07

[vox-tech] booting windows XtraPathetic

Is this a straight XP CD version or an upgrade requiring the presence of a previous MS OS?

depending on BIOS, you might think of disabling floppies

Also, I found that when I ripped XP off my laptop and installed Win2000, it ran much, much faster...tho' not as fast as it does with RedHat9, so you might want to punt on XP if you need an MS box