2004 May 14 22:21

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] windows XP CD won't boot

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] windows XP CD won't boot

What I would do is see if it can boot another bootable CD,
like maybe some Linux distribution.  If not, and you're SURE
the BIOS settings are right, then it's likely a bad CD drive.

If it does boot, then the Windows CD is likely damaged;
might as well keep on trucking with the Linux distro.  ;-)

HTH,

-- Rod