2004 May 16 09:49

[vox-tech] [OT] windows XP CD won't boot

[vox-tech] [OT] windows XP CD won't boot

hi everyone,

my room mate has a nasty PC that had XP installed on it... he wanted to
format his HD and then re-install XP from the CD... however the XP installer
would not let him format his C drive before the install... so he formatted
the C drive with another boot disk, and not the winXP install cd wont even
boot....

does anyone have any ideas on how to make the CD boot, and install his OS?

thanks in advance!

Dylan