2004 May 06 11:01

Re: [vox-tech] mutt config question

Bryan Richter wrote:

> Even though that sounds.. suspicious (what if I really _did_ need to
> accept a certificate?), it sounds like when I fix my second problem, my
> first will go away.  :-P

AAaaannndd... it did. apt-get update, apt-get upgrade, and mutt
recognizes my cert file again. And, lo and behold, now I can do
`folder-hook . collapse-all' and get the desired results.

Hmm, maybe that means Firefox works now, too...

    ...doh! no luck.

I really think I don't have time for `Unstable' anymore. :-P

-Bryan