2004 May 17 17:34

Re: [vox-tech] Has anyone done cartography on Linux?

Re: [vox-tech] Has anyone done cartography on Linux?

forgot to mention: here is a small collection of useful GIS/mapping links
that i have put together... along with a lot of other unrelated stuff
(ignore that)

http://fungus.ucdavis.edu/~dylan/gis/

Dylan

on 04.5.4 1:49 PM, Henry House at hajhouse@houseag.com was reported to have