2004 May 06 10:22

Re: [vox-tech] mutt config question

Matt Roper wrote:
> On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 03:12:24PM -0700, Bryan Richter wrote:
> > 1. When I open a spool file, I would like all threads to be collapsed.
> >     The best thing I could think of doing is some sort of
> >
> >     <?>-hook '.' 'exec collapse-all',
> >
> >     but none of the hooks seem to work. I could also just type <esc>V,
> >     but it would be more fun if it was automatic. ;)
>
> Try this:
>
>     folder-hook  .   exec collapse-all
>
> That works for me.
>
> Not sure about your certificate problems though...

Ok, since that worked for you, I think I know why it doesn't work for
me. Since mutt doesn't recognize UC Davis' certificate, it brings up its
pager to splash the "do you accept this certificate?" screen. 'exec
collapse-all' gets sent to the pager, which tells me "huh? what does
that mean?" Then, when I get to the mailbox, nothing happens.

Even though that sounds.. suspicious (what if I really _did_ need to
accept a certificate?), it sounds like when I fix my second problem, my
first will go away.  :-P

-Bryan