2004 Apr 28 11:32

Re: [vox-tech] Bash scripting newbie - need syntax help

Re: [vox-tech] Bash scripting newbie - need syntax help

ME wrote:

Consider another direction:

$ find /var/log -iname \*.[0-9].[0-9] -print0 | xargs -r0 rm -f

i agree, find is recursive by nature. no need to account for recursion with a script. question: how does piping ot xargs differ from using the -exec switch of find?