2004 Apr 27 17:47

Re: [vox-tech] The Great Spam Investigation

Re: [vox-tech] The Great Spam Investigation

Pete, thanks for the highly informative report, and for your
kind words.

What gets me is the recent newspaper item declaring that
"one third of all email is spam".  Mine is also closer to
95%.

By the way, Postfix 2.1 was released a couple of days ago.

-- Rod