2004 Apr 14 13:36

Re: [vox-tech] php/GD problems (sorry for duplicate post)

Re: [vox-tech] php/GD problems (sorry for duplicate post)

What do you get with:

   <?php var_dump(gd_info()); ?>

?  If you get error, then GD isn't properly interfaced with PHP.  Also, it
should show you which image types it supports.

-Mark

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004, dylan wrote:

> hi-
>
> i am running debian/stable with the default install of PHP and GD version
> 2... i notice that when i run the phpinfo() function i see that there is an
> entry : --with-gd=shared,/usr .... this would lead me to believe that it
> would be possible to use the GD image creation functions with php...
>
> however trying to use imagecreate() results in an undefined function error.
>
> i know that i have the GD libs installed, but how can i make PHP use them?
>
> any ideas?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Dylan
>
> PS: i should mention that i am looking for some ways of messing with limited
> RGB - HVC color space conversion...namely the limited earth tones that are
> used in soil classification. php might not be the best way to do this...

Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius
Homepage: http://www.cbreak.org/
Xanga: http://www.xanga.com/vindaci