2004 Apr 14 10:35

[vox-tech] php/GD problems (sorry for duplicate post)

[vox-tech] php/GD problems (sorry for duplicate post)

hi-

i am running debian/stable with the default install of PHP and GD version
2... i notice that when i run the phpinfo() function i see that there is an
entry : --with-gd=shared,/usr .... this would lead me to believe that it
would be possible to use the GD image creation functions with php...

however trying to use imagecreate() results in an undefined function error.

i know that i have the GD libs installed, but how can i make PHP use them?

any ideas?

thanks in advance

Dylan

PS: i should mention that i am looking for some ways of messing with limited
RGB - HVC color space conversion...namely the limited earth tones that are
used in soil classification. php might not be the best way to do this...