2004 Apr 13 15:07

Re: [vox-tech] SBC Modem Compatibility

Dunno but I strongly suggest you use omsoft, dslextreme.com
or sonic.net instead of SBC.  That way you can get a static
IP (and no PPPoE) at a reasonable price, and decent tech
support.  All of these ISPs use SBC equipment for the last
mile, which is good if you are on an RT.

Also, last I heard SBC workers are treatening to go on
strike in 2-3 weeks so you might want to hurry.

-- Rod