January 6: Social gathering
2004 Apr 04 11:00

[vox-tech] building an AMD 64 system

a friend sent this URL to me.  the article is written by a guy who built
an opteron system, very much like the one i'm planning.  figured i'd
pass it along:

   http://www.coyotegulch.com/reviews/creating_corwin.html

i'm also considering installing gentoo on my future system.

if there are any gentoo users who were previous debian users, i'd like
to hear your comments about the switch and comparisons between the two
distros.

thanks,
pete