January 6: Social gathering
2004 Mar 29 23:09

[vox-tech] problems with a mouse

Hi,
I am trying to get my mouse (USB Logitech trackball) to be left handed with the 2.6 kernel and kde 3.2.1. It worked under kernel 2.4 and with kde 3.2. When I use either the kde GUI to choose left handed or use xmodmap, then both buttons are "right" click. Using the xev program, it shows that the left button is #1 and the right button is #3 and both together are #2. Any ideas?

Jennifer