2004 Mar 29 01:17

Re: [vox-tech] Sig censoring?

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 12:39:50AM -0800, Ryan wrote:

> On Monday 29 March 2004 12:10 am, Ryan cjg5ehir02-at-sneakemail.com |lugod|
> wrote:
> > PGP/GPG Fingerprint: 3B30 C6BE B1C6 9526 7A90  34E7 11DF 44F3 7217 7BC7
> > On pgp.mit.edu, import with `gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key
> > 72177BC7` Also available at
> > http://www.XXXXXXX/~ryan/ryan_at_mother_dot_com.asc
>
> WTF!? My sig got censored!  Who's idea was this? It breaks GPG! Why was this
> not brought up on the mailing lists before being implemented?

Hmm...  I'm not exactly sure what's going on.  What should your Sig say?

I don't believe anything has been changed to the mailing lists in quite
a while, so I can't imagine what could be doing it.

Anyone else have any ideas?

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              Have you visited the Linux Users' Group
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/        of Davis yet!?  http://www.lugod.org/