2004 Mar 22 16:16

Re: [vox-tech] HOWTO: use your domain search path with omsoft's proxy.

Re: [vox-tech] HOWTO: use your domain search path with omsoft's proxy.

Quoting Ken Bloom (kabloom@ucdavis.edu):

> I run all my own servers because I trust nobody.
>
> On that note, does anybody know of a free replacement for nntpcache
> that they've gotten to work? I tried newscache but couldn't make it
> work.

I just run my own instance of leafnode.  Works for Me<tm>.

--
Cheers,             "Don't use Outlook.  Outlook is really just a security
Rick Moen            hole with a small e-mail client attached to it."