2004 Mar 18 17:49

Re: [vox-tech] PDF editor?

On 2004.03.17 13:12, Norm Matloff wrote:

Does anyone know of an open-source editor for PDF files?  All I want to
do at present is insert Web links into a PDF file.
I'm not sure how you're generating the PDF document, but I noticed the suggestion that if you're generating it with OpenOffice, you can use the export to pdf feature to preserve the hyperlinks as hyperlinks. I also see that for LaTeX, you can use the hyperref package. see http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~dsanta/resources/hyperref for more details.

Both of these require you to regenerate the PDF from its original document

I haven't tested either of these suggestions.