2004 Mar 16 11:23

[vox-tech] Receiving an interrupt from a parallel port using xlib

[vox-tech] Receiving an interrupt from a parallel port using xlib

Hi everyone,

I have written an application in xlib that currently takes an xevent and
processes it from the keyboard. Due to changes in hardware constraints I now
have to take that event from a parallel port by receiving an interrupt. Does
anyone know how if you can receive this signal using x libraries, or the
best way to talk to the port via x? I would like to implement this without
making too many changes to the event handler and the architecture of the
application.

Thanks in advance,
Julie.