2004 Mar 15 14:20

[vox-tech] Re: mysql: printing all users and databases

[vox-tech] Re: mysql: printing all users and databases

On Monday, Mar 15 2004, Peter Jay Salzman spake thus:

> i'll give it a try.  i have to say, i'm a little disheartened with
> mysql.  i just want it to "work" and be secure.

If dealing with mysql seems to give you a headache you should try
phpMyAdmin.  It's a web based front end to MySQL administration and it
absolutely rocks.  I know what some people think about using web based
administration tools, but this project is the exception to the rule.
Big time.  I don't like to administer mysql without it.

If you're on a debian system you should just be able to:
"apt-get phpmyadmin"