2004 Mar 06 20:01

Re: [vox-tech] debian kernel security updates

Re: [vox-tech] debian kernel security updates

It sounds like apt-get dist-upgrade behaves like I would expecting it to in regards to updating the kernel-image.

I'm currently running a Morphix HD install which isn't a kernel-image. But I've been thinking of trying out a recent kernel-image hoping it doesn't break anything and that it would be easy to get security patches. Thanks for the replies... I'll try it out!

Charles