2004 Mar 03 14:41

[vox-tech] latex: setting rigid margin on equations

[vox-tech] latex: setting rigid margin on equations

hi all,

                    in normal displaymath, latex

                              centers

                          its equations.

                              however,

    i think it's a cleaner look when all my equations are flush
    against some right margin, perhaps at a margin of about 4
    or 5 em's.

is there a way to do this?  i need for my solution to be non-invasive.
if my dissertation committee doesn't like my flush look, i need to be
able to switch back to the centered style.

thanks,
pete