2004 Mar 03 11:01

Re: [vox-tech] cron - not at a different time

Re: [vox-tech] cron - not at a different time

At 10:06 AM 3/3/2004, you wrote:
I just got a message from "lugod@livepenguin.com" with an apparent zip file
attached.  Here's what it says:
"Looking  forward for  a response :P
password: 17468
AttachedFile.zip"

I got it too!

I'm betting it's some sort of malware (zipping them is apparently the latest trick to getting them past mail scanners), but I'm NOT testing that theory as I'm on a Windows box at work.

--n twn