2004 Mar 04 12:29

[vox-tech] latex sty

I'm submitting a latex document to a journal, and I'm not supposed to include any files other than my latex file and my eps figures. However, I need to use a personalized sty file for proper in text referencing (see this earlier thread: http://www.lugod.org/mailinglists/archives/vox-tech/2004-02/msg00054.html). Is there any way to include that information in my latex file? I tried just pasting it in at the top of my document, but I get errors. Clearly, there is syntax for sty files that is not permitted in latex. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jonathan