2004 Mar 07 17:47

[vox-tech] speech synthesis of a browser's window

[vox-tech] speech synthesis of a browser's window

i'd like to have a web browser's window read to me by speech synthesis
software so i can "read" pages while eating, laying in bed, writing
papers, etc.

the last thing i want to do right now is fiddle.  i can't afford to
fiddle, time wise, right now.

after scanning the accessibility howto, the most promising idea i saw
is that konqueror has a speech synthesis plugin.

has anybody here used this plugin?

pete