2004 Feb 26 14:42

Re: [vox-tech] Binary problems

On Thu 26 Feb 04,  2:26 PM, Doctorcam <cam@ellisonet.ca> said:
> * Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org) wrote:
>
> > not an executable.  it refers to a directory - a component of a path.
> >
> Very clear, now.  Thank you both.  How's the dissertation, Pete?
>
> Cheers
>
> Cam

it should be done in a couple of weeks.  i'm going to hand in chapters 1
and 2 for review NEXT WEEK, come hell or high water.

i may need to run a few more jobs to get more data points for a few
graphs.  i may be bumming temp accounts from friends to run niced
jobs...  ;)

some people bum cigarettes, some people bum beer.  i bum CPU time...

pete