2004 Feb 11 12:11

[vox-tech] web access of openoffice documents

[vox-tech] web access of openoffice documents

i'm teaching a few classes and keep my scores/averages in gnumeric
spreadsheet (which i can convert to openoffice of course).  i want to
have some kind of site where my students can log in using their SSN and
perhaps a password and be able to look at how they're doing.

i'd rather not spend multi-hours doing that, so if there's an easy
solution, that's great.  if not, i can live without it.

i'd also rather keep my stuff in spreadsheet format, not in a db.

is it possible to read and parse openoffice files easily for web pages?

pete